While the main update of the card for the APEX Legends Season 13: Saviors is located on Storm Point, World’s Edge returns after the season to the repository with some of its own changes. Although radical changes, such as a new point of interest (POI), did not occur, one of the points of interest has undergone some changes in geometry, as well as some changes in production. Let’s take a look.
All changes World’s Edge for the season 13
Two points of interest have undergone minor changes since the last time the card was seen in the 11th season: “Escape”.
Changes in Siphon Lavva
- The windows of the control tower of Lava Siphon were processed.
- Now they will better focus the viewing lines.
- Now there is better shelter around a lava pit of a lava siphon.
- The chance to find high -level armor in the gondolas on Lava Siphon was sharply reduced.
Change in the climatic
* The chance to find high -level armor in the gondolas on Climatizer was sharply reduced.
It should be noted that these changes do not affect the status of a high -level loot at both points of interest. The only POI with altered geometry in this update is Lava Siphon. Claimatizer changes only affect the loot.
To learn more about the content of APEX Legends, read weapons rotation in boxes for supply/assistance sets in Apex Legends Season 13: Saviors in the game guides for professionals.