Being an spin-off of Borderlands, you can bet your last dollar to there are blows in the wonders of Tiny Tina . This guide will guide you through all the heads of the main story to which you should be overcome to complete Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands, as well as any Battle of Heades that you can find in the various secondary missions.
Each lead boss in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands
There are only eight bosses against which you have to fight to complete the search line of the main story in Tina’s Wonderlands. We have listed these below:
- ROUTUM – Valley of snoring
- Zombies – Shattergrave tumulus
- Alma in Pena – Weepwild Dankness
- Luck – shallow waters of wargtooth
- dry – The wave of God
- Wasted – Karnok Wall
- Caballero Yegua – Necropolis of Ossu-goal
- Lord of the dragons – The fear of
Optional heads found in secondary missions
There are only four optional bosses that can be found in the secondary missions of Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands. These are listed in alphabetical order below:
- Kastor, the normal skeleton – Found in the secondary mission ‘A small favor’ in TangledRift.
- Parasite – Found in the secondary mission ‘Walk The Stalk’ in TangledRift.
- SALISE – Found in the secondary mission ‘The Ditcher’ in Sunfang Oasis.
- Vorcanar – Found in ‘Goblins tired of forced oppression’ in Mount Craw.
These bosses must be defeated to complete the respective secondary missions in which they appear. However, it is not necessary to complete these secondary missions to accumulate credits in the game.
That’s all you need to know about All bosses in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands . To get more tips and tricks, look for Tina Wonderlands or consult more of our game coverage below.
- Public service announcement: This Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands trick can help you cultivate heads to get legendary booties and XP
- Review of Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands – A Turn of Destination
- Tin Tina’s Wonderlands will admit the cross game on all platforms, including PlayStation
- The Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands season pass includes a new class and more booty
- Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands reveals Chaos Chamber EndGame in a new trailer
Search to get more