Most likely, he has heard recently about Illusory Walls. That is not due to those of Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands, but the incredibly well hidden at The Lands Between in Elden Ring. In this guide, we will break down what you need to know to find Illusor walls of Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands .
Find illusory walls in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands
The easiest way to find Illusory Walls is to be attentive to any wall that has gold particles floating around it. If you walk towards the wall, you should also be able to see through it from certain angles if it is illusory.
When you see one of these, open your map and look to see if it seems that there is more exploreable space behind the wall than you see.
Out of these small golden specks, Illusory Walls looks like any other normal wall in the game, which makes it quite hard to find. Nor is there a lot of them from our time in the game so far.
For example, if you are standing just in front of a wall and open your map and you can see that it can apparently continue to explore forward, you know you have found an illusory wall.
Once you have found one of these walls, just hit it with a melee attack by pressing R3 / RS (by clicking on the right analog joystick). It will disappear, allowing you to find what is hidden behind him, which is a collection object most of the time.
That’s all you need to know about illusory walls . To get more useful guides about the game, see the links below.
- Public service announcement: This Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands trick can help you cultivate heads to get legendary booties and XP
- Review of Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands – A Turn of Destination
- Tin Tina’s Wonderlands will admit the cross game on all platforms, including PlayStation
- The Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands season pass includes a new class and more booty
- Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands reveals Chaos Chamber EndGame in a new trailer
Search to get more